Refine Your Search
Print Production Assistant
Schadler Kramer Group LLC - Las Vegas, NVApply Now - Save Job -
SK+G is a Las Vegas-based, full-service marketing agency that specializes in luxury lifestyle brands.
SK+G is seeking a Print Production Assistant for our Production department.
The primary responsibilities of SK+G Advertising’s Print Production Assistant involve working with designers, account services and vendors in the planning, creation and implementation of print projects in all formats. They must be able to multi-task and have exceptional organizational skills, and are responsible for the following:
- Communicating with designers and account services from inception through completion of job to remain within parameters and budgets given.
- Ability to complete jobs with extremely tight deadlines on time and within budget, while also maintaining high quality expectations.
- Ability to build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Providing and maintaining production timelines.
- Working with designers to provide print production specs.
- Securing multiple estimates from vendors for all varieties of print projects.
- Checking color proofs throughout the production process, with an eye for detail.
- Must have an understanding of all printing practices.
- Extreme attention to detail and utilization of agency trafficking system, including ensuring production information is up to date, deadlines are adhered to and maintaining excellent communication with client team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and working relationship with co-workers.
- Working with multiple types of vendors to solve production challenges.
- Excellent understanding of design and production, as well as cost and time constraints in print production including large format and signage.
- Control workflow, accurately prioritize jobs and ensure that job records/documentation and time sheets are up to date.
- Excellent grammar and proofreading ability as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Requirements (i.e. education, computer knowledge, etc):
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the graphic design/printing industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and Internet programs.
Apply Now -
Save Job -
Keyword: Print Production
From: Schadler Kramer Group LLC