- Recent Job Postings
- Best Buy Apple Computing MasterBest BuyLas Vegas, NV
- VIP Concierge SupervisorSLS Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
- Pastry - Sous ChefSLS Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
- Owner Operator Flatbed Truck Drivers, OTR, Avg Over $200k/yr -- Gt Worldwide TransportPahrump, NV
- Owner Operator Flatbed Truck Drivers, OTR, Avg Over $200k/yr -- Gt Worldwide TransportLas Vegas, NV
- MILITARY VETS: Get a CDL and a Truck Driver Job (NV) -- C.R. EngC R England IncGoodsprings, NV
- Physician Neurology - Las Vegas, NVUnitedHealth GroupLas Vegas, NV
- Accounts Receivable Representative - Las Vegas, NVUnitedHealth GroupLas Vegas, NV
- Billing Representative - Las Vegas, NVUnitedHealth GroupLas Vegas, NV
- Temporary Sales AssociateCarters/OshKoshLas Vegas, NV
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
What are we going to do with this scripture? Jesus said that anyone who believes in Him will do the same works as He did. We have His love inside us, His mind, His spirit… we’re completely equipped. We are on a path to a great destiny and eternal life. But we have to absolutely believe that Jesus is who He says He is and that we are who He says we are. We have to decide to believe. Then, by faith, we can go into jobs that are too big and work that is too challenging and accomplish great things for the Kingdom. We can do it. Jesus said so!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am on my way to my God-ordained destiny.
- My faith grows and deepens with time and patience.
- I have what it takes to do great works for the Kingdom of God because God is with me and Christ is in me.
Word of the Day
“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray for me to receive a position soon. I have been unemployed for some time and should receive a result on...
Please pray for me to be gainfully employed soon. I just completed my Masters degree in Security and Safety Leadership...
Please pray for my brother, Clarence Wade, he's experiencing congested heart failure.