- Recent Job Postings
- Camp InstructorWTS InternationalLas Vegas, NV
- Server/Waitstaff - Atria SevilleAtria Senior LivingLas Vegas Metro, NV
- Housekeeper - Atria SevilleAtria Senior LivingLas Vegas Metro, NV
- Nursing Assistant - ExternalVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health AdministrationLas Vegas, NV
- Dishwasher - Atria SunlakeAtria Senior LivingLas Vegas Metro, NV
- Owner Operator Flatbed Truck Drivers, OTR, Avg Over $200k/yr -- Gt Worldwide TransportLas Vegas, NV
- Owner Operator Flatbed Truck Drivers, OTR, Avg Over $200k/yr -- Gt Worldwide TransportPahrump, NV
- Customer Service Associate I, Inside Lawn & GardenLowe'sLas Vegas, NV
- Store Seasonal EmployeeLowe'sHenderson, NV
- Unload Associate - 4am - 1pmLowe'sHenderson, NV
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
The scriptures refer to us continually as “sheep.” Not a very flattering comparison. There’s nothing appealing about smelly, stupid followers. But there’s no more powerful or enduring image than a loving shepherd keeping watch over his well-cared-for flock. It might serve us “sheep” well to know a few things. One: we’re in a war zone and we can’t see the enemy. Two: we don’t have His understanding of the situation. Three: compared to the supernatural power made available to us by Christ, our worldly skills and abilities are nothing. So now I know — being a sheep is fine, just as long as we stay very close to the Good Shepherd who is vigilant over us. Don’t forget that for even one moment of your job search.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I believe that it gives God happiness to bless me with every good thing.
- I refuse to receive a spirit of fear. I recognize fear as a strategy of the enemy and I rebuke it.
- By faith I receive the blessing of Abraham because Jesus bought it for me at Calvary.
Word of the Day
I've been unemployed for six months, rent and bills are pass due, please pray God makes provision.
I need to find de perfect job for God Eyes for me
I have been looking for work since December. I ask for prayers that I will clearly see where the Lord is directing me....