- Recent Job Postings
- Vice President of Hotel OperationsSLS Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
- Human Resources CoordinatorWestCareHenderson, NV
- Tire Service Technician - Weekly Pay!Sunstate Equipment CompanHenderson, NV
- RN Transfer CenterHCA, Hospital Corporation of AmericaLas Vegas, NV
- Food Runner - PT (Seasonal)Canyon Ranch SpaClubLas Vegas, NV
- Kitchen Steward - PT (Seasonal)Canyon Ranch SpaClubLas Vegas, NV
- Server - PT (Seasonal)Canyon Ranch SpaClubLas Vegas, NV
- OPEN HOUSE for Food & Beverage Seasonal Jobs: Thursday, March 2nCanyon Ranch SpaClubLas Vegas, NV
- Line Cook - FT (Seasonal)Canyon Ranch SpaClubLas Vegas, NV
- Mobile Performance TesterCollaberaLas Vegas, NV
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
If you’ve been looking for work a long time and you feel like you’re running out of gas, this scripture is for you. Receive it as a personal word. There is a truth that you can count on — God never runs out of love for us. He is our Source and supply. He never looks away and He never loses interest in us. Every morning we receive a fresh supply of love, mercy and provision. So when you feel like you can’t go on, turn all your thoughts towards the God who loves you and remember these words of Emily Dickinson, “I know not where His islands lift their fronded palms in air, I only know I cannot drift beyond His love and care.”
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am safe in the love and mercy of God.
- By faith I receive my provisions from God and I know that my supply will never run out.
- I thank God for His faithfulness and I place all my hope in Him alone.
Word of the Day
It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Hello, I need prayer for a job... It has been about two months since I worked. I have a degree in English and want to...
Praise God for the work he is doing in the life of Ron who I requested prayers for. My brother in Christ, Ron is no...
I took a leap of faith and moved from VA to GA in January. Praying to find employment really soon and to become a part...